LIC Merchant Login – LIC (Life insurance corporation of India) is India’s leading insurer and has broad coverage across the size and breadth of India. Because it’s inception, LIC has recognized a great number of vendors and providers who support the registration and premium collection. LIC is the biggest insurance carrier in India, and its property value is approximately ₹2,009,119 crore as of 2016.
LIC Business and Agent
LIC has a strong network of LIC stores and LIC motivated agencies, who work on behalf of LIC and aid in joining people for insurances and future premium collection. LIC vendors and agents are paid commission because of their companies as a percentage of premium collected for plans sold through them.
We don’t possess the up to-time amount of suppliers/brokers depending on Jan 2017. To give you a notion of scale, LIC had around 11.9 lakh retailers and brokers by Mar 31, 2014.
LIC Merchant Quick Login
- For quick login to LIC merchant site, go to https://merchant.onlinelic.in/LICMerchant/Login/begin.do. This site is very slow, so you need to have patience:)
For details or should you face difficulty login to lic merchant website, continue reading.
LIC Merchant Commission
If your business or broker sells a LIC policy, he/she can go on getting the commission routinely whenever the policy owner will pay the premium. Commission for first year of policy ranges from 4% to 25% based on form and period of the plan. Payment for second and following year of premiums range from 2 to 7.50% of premium.
LIC Merchant Portal (LIC agent website)
LIC business portal is available at merchant.onlinelic.in and it allows all LIC of asia empowered agencies, SBAs and vendors to login to LIC site. This portal enables merchant and agents to handle advanced selection including invoice generation and online payment.
LIC Merchant Login – Step by Step guide for LIC merchants & Agents
LIC merchant portal (also called lic premium selection website) permits subsequent main features:
- Cashier Login
- Make Premium Collection Account
- Generate Proposal Deposit Invoice
- Pay Invoice Online
- Pending Invoice
- Update Paid Invoice
- View Statements
- Cashier Intelligent Totals
- LIC business site login
You may login to LIC business website using your password.
LIC merchant complaints
Not able to See/Print Premium Receipt/Invoice
- “The bill will be developed in a new window. Click here when the delivery isn’t developed automatically.” nevertheless the new window isn’t being opened.
- LIC merchant website uses pop up to exhibit premium receipts and debts. This sometimes causes problem. To solve the situation, either: Select ‘Click here’ and it’ll start bill in a brand new window
- Go to Merchant tools and click ‘Requests’ to have receipt no and payment date. Once you have receipt no, you can select ‘View Statements’ Bill transferred at LIC Part or Bank but proven as pending / unupdated
Sometimes agents and merchant successfully deposit account amount having a lic division or bank, however the exchange is not updated in LIC business website and it displays as ‘pending’.
To correct this, ask the lender or lic division to accomplish republishing. If this issue persists, contact lic business customer service at
LIC merchant – Online payment of Account using Net Banking
Accounts involving cash transactions could be paid online on LIC business site using net banking.
- To pay for invoice, click Merchant Tools, followed by Pay Invoice Online. It’ll show all pending statements, select invoice, and click Submit.
- It will request you to confirm your invoice payment amount and you are able to pick your bank and it’ll take you to bank site for payment.
After successful fee, it’ll bring you back to LIC website and display your PG identity and you can produce your payment acknowledgement if needed.
If you should be wanting to accomplish lic business customer service, you should use following email and phone number.
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – 022-67090501 / 022-67090502
One of the Frequently asked questions
- Timeline of Premium Invoice Payment
As per IRDA Guidelines Premiums collected are to placed within 24 hours. Agents and Vendors must use Net Banking facility to deposit the quality when possible.