For all LIC policy holders, LIC online transaction can be a matter of great comfort. Pay rates online, whether you’re a registered user or not registered. Payment might be made via online banking, debit card or credit card. If you are a prospect of LIC policies, this article will gain you a great deal. We LIC Merchant shall show you just how to pay LIC Premium online. Online LIC fee will save your precious time visiting LIC practices. No need to rely on the LIC agents for payment of costs. Besides LIC online payment, you can observe your coverage position of LIC and bonus online. The LIC official website offers a large number of online services for the new users. Any client of coverage can register online and get enough time-saving solutions. If you have a straightforward internet access, do get registered and explore the services. If you are searching for LIC online premium and how to Pay LIC payment online then this article will help you.
LIC Online Payment at www.licindia.in: LIC Premium Payment Online
When you undergo this article, you will be aware of online LIC payment. The complete step wise method is likely to make your premium payments problem-free. Numerous policies are monitored and paid by developing a single login account. First of all, you should match the registration process. It involves making your unique identity and code at the licindia.in. We’ve contributed here complete process of enrollment and LIC online payment. These facilities are making life easier for lakhs of policyholders. Let’s feel the procedure of online LIC payment in details. LIC online payment through debit card and LIC online payment through credit card is possible.
Check : LIC Merchant Login
Other bill payments online
- Bescom online bill payment
- Idea bill payment
- Airtel postpaid payment
How to Pay LIC Premium Online?
Whether you are a registered person or zero, you are able to do LIC online payment with debit card, credit card, and net banking. Members need to choose the proper cost option determined by whether you are a registered person or not listed at the LIC website. Here we start with means of the new customers without registration.
Online LIC Payment Procedure for New User [without registration]
- Follow the stepwise procedures and follow the quoted links:
- Visit the official website: licindia.in
- Click the tab ‘Pay Premium Online’ shown at the right-hand side of the homepage.
- You will see two clear options for paying with ‘No Registration Required’. And also
- for option ‘Registration Required.’
- Click the option ‘No Registration Required – Pay Direct’
- A new page will appear with details to be filled in.
- Start your LIC online payment procedure by entering your policy number.
- The installment amount of premium.
- Select your date of birth.
- Type your email id and mobile number.
- Fill in the captcha code as shown.
- Give a check on the ‘I agree’ and hit the ‘submit’ button.
- You will be directed to the payment page.
- Here you can choose the mode of payment either from Debit-Credit card or Net Banking etc and hit the ‘proceed’ button.
Now you’ve done with your LIC online payment. When the premium payment amount is debited from your bank account, you will get a receipt by email. You’ll receive it within 3 working days after receiving confirmation from your bank. For any problem send a connection to firstname.lastname@example.org. Billdesk and few other popular portals also allow that. You may also pay energy bill online through that site. Learn to do following electricity bill payment
- TNEB online bill payment
- UPPCL online bill payment
- BSES online bill payment
- JVVNL online bill payment
LIC Online Payment Procedure for Registered Users
The advantage of being a registered user is that you can view all your enrolled policies. Apart from that LIC online payment can be done through the website as well. No need to enter your policy number. You can just select the policy from your list of enrolled policies to pay a premium. Here goes the online premium payment procedure for registered user.
- Visit the official website: licindia.in
- Click the tab ‘Pay Premium Online’ shown at the right hand side of the homepage.
- Click the option Registration Required – Pay Premium through e-Services.
- If you are already registered, click the tab of ‘registered user’ to login.
- If you are not registered, click the table new user to go through registration.
- Login and Click the ‘Go‘, to proceed to the next page.
- Select the option of Pay Premium Online at the customer service menu.
- Select the policy from the list of your enrolled policies for which you want to pay premium.
- Click on submit button.
- You will be directed to the payment gateway.Make payment successfully using credit card/debit card/net banking. That’s it.
Furthermore, it is easy-to-track LIC coverage status online through their portal. Hopefully you will now benefit from the ease of spending LIC rates online. All charge cards are accepted. Learn more about charge cards and bill payment from our site. Discuss the guide to LIC online transaction with your friends and relatives. An incredibly many individuals are bought with life insurance company. It’s the most trustworthy and the largest life insurer in India. It is guaranteeing people all over country with different groups and types of techniques. Jeevan saral, jeevan rakshak, and LIC Jeevan Anand are a few of its very famous techniques. Drop your comments if you are confused with process of LIC online payment of payments. Registered and new users may also examine LIC plan position at the site. ibillpayment covers all of your insurance policy bill issues and policies. You can Pay LIC payment online and LIC online premium using debit card.